Pages

To-Do List: 1) Get Whiteyboard, 2) Use it Everywhere, 3) Take Over the World

Somethings are so awesome it's tough to put them into words. Unless, of course, you have a Whiteyboard at your disposal, because anything you do write is just a wipe away from starting over.



So, yeah, this is a real company and they've made enough money to recently expand their product line to include WhiteyNotes, dry-erase sticky notes, and WhiteyPads, to-do list-type sheets.


As much as I like to affectionately poke fun at these products, I kind of want them all. I feel like I would be the most prepared man alive if I could take out one of these sheets or pads and congregate people around a to-do list whenever and wherever I was. I think it'd be like Survivor Man meets Robin Hood meets Martha Stewart. Speaking of which, Martha Stewart really would've benefited from a Whiteyboard or two in the clink. ~ p

No comments: