Pages

Miami, it's Time to Fan Up!

It saddens me that the Miami Heat bandwagon that I've jumped on has a lot more room than I would've thought. Especially at the beginning and end of games. It embarrasses me that they've had to put out a defense marketing strategy against their own city's fanship habits.


Really? I know it's nice out, and there are beautiful cars, and attractive people walking around all the time...but the rest of us who don't live in Miami would kill to see one of these games live and in person. Do you really need to be told to show up on time? The rest of the country, correction, the rest of the world sees all the empty seats every game until around the end of the 2nd quarter - just in time to hit the bar. Come on, Miami. Fan up. The world is watching. ~ p




No comments: